Monday, January 27, 2003

Ready...Im trying here people. Its just that its hard for me to be inspired staring at this, box. my computer. the screen. I get alot of ideas, really, but not right now. I remember alot of things i want to write down, they come to me when i am lying in bed. it seems that it is then where my thoghts are clearest, and even more persistant. It is kind of ironic, the moment where i want peace and to stop thinking, i think the most. I just sit in bed for hours, with tons of ideas and thoughts and feelings, everything seems to be at its peek. i would write them all down, but im lazy. I really had some good thoughts too, and i would like to have shared them with you guys, but i cant think of them now. I wish i had written them down, or there was something to record what i was thinking. it would also be easier if i didnt have a roomate, because then i could get up and play my guitar when a good tune comes into my head, or turn on the light to write it down. but no, i lose all the good stuff. all the passion is gone, and i continually regret not writing things down when they come to mind. i guess i should start.....i'll get back to you with some brilliant stuff, i mean, borderline mind blowing stuff....take a seat....

No comments: