Saturday, November 01, 2003

Head – Toes; No middle.

Once, a time yesterday, I glanced behind me.
I’ve never been dancing.
Epilepsy lights
Shared fluids
Movements embarrassed
I’ve never been in a fight.
Unnecessary rising
Egotistical cake
Unresolved endings
I’ve never been sailing.
Currency floating
Burning time
Worthless conversation
I’ve never fully rested, been naked, been alive.
What is human, but to be at fault, to contradict intellectual thoughts without thinking, being animal without being human, being human without knowing a difference in what is described as definitions. Always wanting, never satisfied.
Consumerism’s web. Nonchalant’s acceptance of incompleteness in order to be fulfilled, accept imperfections to be whole,
to be really real. The tree that is stands the tallest, is the first to be cut down. So quick to kill, so quick to use, so quick to
beat the competitor that we pay no attention to where we put the keys, or when we had to speak, when we had a meeting
with that picture in the mirror. Lost, track of time: regret accomplished. Acceptance still questioning actions, while leaving
concrete footprints in the form of sliced skin. Buy me, buy it, forget it, forget me.

No comments: