Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Is not at all

Heard. Heard. Never gain but find.
My head is spinning and I follow it
I go round and round chasing my own tail
I’ve seen blizzards before, but none of them saw me
I am just a shadow hiding behind the light
Waking rainbows miss me
Turtles pass me
Clickers click me
Lonely substitute for Velveta, curdling in the corner with one eye wanting to be open
I regret passing up the dictionary for definitions, for its pages must be stacked with creations, pondering on and growing inorganically, scaling brains till all evens out with the asymptote of mediocrity. This is regret, for the outlier can skew the norm, and they all rebel with collective contemporary hooks, equipped with the shiny bait, with bobber and all so as not to break a sweat while shadows search for a means of substance.
Sitting upright along the chassis of humanity
Emerging
Converging
Energy swelling, never yonder
The carrot is no carrot at all
Richmond was warm today...but i failed to absorb it.

No comments: