Monday, November 27, 2006

Thought for the Day: " One can't believe impossible things, "Alice said. "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as 6 impossible things before breakfast."
~Alice in Wonderland ~


All Too Serious

I see the world as two children playing,
My left hand and my right hand.

Everyone is going places, leaving, arriving,
With only one foot foreword, one behind.

The teacher and pupil, doctor and patient,
Need each other to find themselves.

The potter molds his own soul into matter,
Because creation is growing limbs out of the creator.

Tips of mountains and ocean floors, there is one way.
Throw away your razors, everywhere is their edge.

The hilarious are me, the tortured are me, all in-between.
Children, don’t take my dream too seriously.

No comments: