Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Fate is not far behind
Why do my shut eyes weep?
It is evident in the way I walk
Wanting to be walking somewhere else
Flashes of faces and the one
The one that stalks me
I can hear you looking
When my back was turned
I could feel that I was admired
But my reality is mine
I’m having it hard enough
Realizing that it stops at my eyes
My ears and brain know otherwise
I can’t stop it, cause it hasn’t started
But I beg for your beauty
So I lie waiting and walking by
Some day it will grasp me
And shake me about
Being slapped awkwardly
The churning and mining
The last gasp and last beat
Happens every moment and every picture
When all I look for is crescent lips
Thrown in my direction, I’m faulted
I can’t break out of this body made of stone
Waiting for my sculptor, chisel in hand
Make me your prize, worthy of attention
I just want someone to say I’m priceless
But in my self the praise belongs to the gentle hand
The mind that pulled me out of the boundaries
I just assume not think about it

No comments: