Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Eh, im trying to keep up with it all. I want to do so much but I never seem to get around to it. Dont worry, my spirt is still alive. As of right now, i am weighed down with alot of work. I finished reading Tristian and Issult (roman romance novel) and i have to finish Ovid's The art of love and write a paper on that by this wed. arrg. im used to being lazy and having time to think. Well I will leave you with a quote from Ovid relating to recent events with the war, of course love and war can be seen as the same:

Always, O race of man, your wit has been your disaster,
Cleverness, bent on gain, proved a calamitous loss.
What was the use of surrounding cities with turreted ramparts,
Arming your hands for war - what in the world was the use?
What was the ocean to you? The land should suffice for contentment.
Why not covet the sky, greedy for triple domain?

No comments: