Thursday, April 17, 2003

"When we are a child, we are like a camel. the camel gets down on its knees, and baggage and many things are placed on its back. once it has as much as it can carry, the camel ventures out into the desert. Then it is the desert that turns the camel into a lion, and the more the camel carried the stronger the lion is. The lion then goes and fights the dragon, and "thou shall" is written on every scale of the dragon. The strong lion defeats the dragon, and ventures off to be the child again. free spirited, out on its own"
-some ancient proverb...its about life and socitey burdoning a person. Let me know what you fell it means..





A Generic Magazine Shop
Life needs to be turned on and my face is the switch plate
Is it revoultionary to be me without getting a handshake
All I see is you passing fears at the dinner table
Please pass the salt as air has had a better taste
Now, to wonder why we changed the style of fashion
I can't keep up with rules that run faster with pumped up shoes
I dont want to see my self in a magazine with someone who looks just like me
I was uneducated, cold bold faces attacked me like the day I was born
Now I know because of easily accessed words
Words that are repeated without my brain interfering
Really, it's not true, my secret path has been paved over
Im collecting the toll for a four lane highway
I'll allow you all to come in but my face wont budge
Ive stopped the electricty to my smile because my brain couldnt pay the bill
Tissue was writing checks that blood couldn't cash
Oxogyen pays the bills around here, and it was sent for a checkup
Spent all its cash on back alley plastic sergeons who told it what to be
The token brain was in the waiting room reading up on the latest type of cleavage
All while his thoughts were plotting a riot hoping for knowlege to go on vacation
Man has been blemished from the end of four feet - to four feet taller on two feet
Though it has always been said a beautiful berry is bad to eat
Why do we let our eyes be the landlord, how do they know when they don't see inside
Its time to be turned inside out, like a bad episode of star trek
Pinning my heart to my forehead would be less bloody than emotion starting a civil war
I just have to realize there is more to loose on the inside
So why does green sooth us so, so much so that fingers take on mind of their own
---or maybe its the mind taking on fingers of its own---







No comments: