Thursday, December 04, 2003

Blackout

Blackout,
A little wisdom in my tea.
Unexplainable thoughts climb the highest sequoia tree
I say, it’s higher than being about conceptually.
No more E’s please.
Back on the track of catching these elusive joints,
The meeting of meaning and mania.
Of course, they fly right out of my head.
It's expected, but what I dare to do
What most do not, gain back what has escaped.
I’m being depleted, though most see it as an outlet.
Can’t help eating to fill the hole,
That was once finely outlined with basic tools.
It's all to obtaining the pyramid, to get to the peak
Once the base has been set, so is the highest point one can reach.
As in all things that have a beginning, there must be an end and another beginning.
At least to my empty cup of tea, but how can it be tea if it’s emptied?
Blackout.

No comments: