Monday, August 30, 2004

Please do read my writings here, but I do not wish for you to merely read and say, “oh that was good, or interesting”, for they need more than to be read, rather take them as road signs to direct the path of your mind when you come to a split in the road. If you do not know which way to go, may some of my words remind you somehow of where you want to go, or provide confidence that you know the real truth inside. And do not forget that this world does not exist beyond your next breath. If it all may come down on you, so that you feel the edge of life sharpening to slice, just know that it all means nothing if you don’t breathe the next breath, it all comes down to this, nothing more into it. This doesn’t mean you have no control, This doesn’t suggest to just end life if it is hard to get through, it simply means you have everything you ever need in this exact moment, you can not dwell on the past – it steals even more years from living, you can not leap into the future – it is empty and can never embrace you. So please take it to heart that there is meaning in everything, and a reason that at this moment you are reading this. For I have seen it along with the ten thousand things, they say now is the time, if there ever is such a thing a time, to be everything you need to be and destiny constantly cradles you, even when you struggle to get out. So keep peace in knowing that you are here now and it is simply to be you – then the waves of the heart will have less resistance, and you can walk with your eyes closed along the coast of bliss with a constant sunrise to the east.


Dancing with Mrs. Truth

The art of poetry is speaking the truth.
Do we let our inner nature out,
Or let the world’s nature in?
If I am true in my words,
Then the realization will be in front of you.
So do not separate letters,
In order for you create comfort.
When you read them,
And do not associate,
That’s it!


Mango Me

A time, time ago, I lost my virginity to the taxis in the city
As they lifted me away to a soul I had never known
Though I wish life could be as sweet as sticky rice on a mango tree
But alas it is not like that
No it’s not exactly like that
While a woman cries for the fever of love
Yelling for the sickness to drown her heart again
As she once had a piece that pulled peace out of the dark
And made time just a novelty of life
But if we only walked in a straight line
I would miss the temples
That provide the daily diamond shine
Now what about the conflicts we hear about
When two people choose their own route
Can I still hear her cry,
Even if I’m half a world away
I think it is better to discover your home through taking leave for awhile
So what can I do to comfort you
I all have is a pen and paper
There is so much inside of me breaking down the gate
So why does the page remain blank
Though I wish life could be as sweet as sticky rice on a mango tree
But alas it’s not exactly like that


Salty Skin

What’s it like to be on an island, with no surrounding sea
There’s people all around who don’t communicate
You’ve lost the familiar feeling of friendship by your side
And here trust is kept in the same company as money
We are alone when we realize there are so many of us
And not one can hold you in reassurance
Not one can speak words you need to hear
And not one will solace you with silence
So where is the sea, not where it should be
The gap is the expanse that love generates
It can only show its face in one place or the other
Singing lifts your mind away, but the shadows still remain
Who here doesn’t want me for my skin
Expecting me to be one of them
Torture I proclaim, when one of a kind is one too many
Fastening the facets of life, survival gear in this wild
An empty sea can at least reflect my face
And bring emotion to a legible level
I often forget who it is that lives in this place


Waterlove

I am floating in a bowl of milk love
Waiting to be discovered
Am I the black speck, tainting the aroma?
Or a lotus amongst the mud?
What is a life of waiting,
If some can see themselves cradled
While others thrash against their cage
We will all be floating by ourselves
Until we realize we are floating within ourselves
If we claim fate as our saint
Then this shell will molt, quietly evaporating
And we can penetrate the lungs of love,
Giving us the breath of being
If in these days of courting,
You converse behind a door,
Then the wheel will spin evermore,
While the knight of your dawn burns waiting
If you say there is a destiny,
Yet in fear you run from it,
Fate will fly in like the eagle’s claws
And rip you from your own pages
Alas you must adapt the way of water
For the Way loves your soul in its stream

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Michael, I was surfing and searching for some info on liberty league and noticed your site. Your this post though sounded interesting so I took a look. It was not relevant to my liberty league quest but I am glad to stop by and view your interesting viewpoints! Keep up the good blogging.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Michael, I was surfing and searching for some info on money making opportunity and noticed your site. Your this post though sounded interesting so I took a look. It was not relevant to my money making opportunity quest but I am glad to stop by and view your interesting viewpoints! Keep up the good blogging.

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael, this post, was Not what I was searching for, which is lead generation telemarketing. but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back http://www.lowcosttraffic.com/mlm-telerecruiter.html

Anonymous said...

Christmas is right around the corner and it is a perfect time for cedar department fire hammock. Nice blog. I really enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

Hi, you almost lost me for one second there... but I'm glad I didn't click away. First, I enjoyed your post, and second, maybe you can help. I don't know how much blog spam you get but I get tons on my blog. Most of the time I'm talking about sun protection rash guards stuff because I have a sun protection rash guards website, and people post all this junk with their links and stuff. As blog owners, I guess we'll always be subject to the unethical and inconsiderate. Well, hopefully it's not driving you to crazy... Good luck partner, enjoy the positives friend.

Bye ~

Anonymous said...

Great post Michael, without blogs like yours I would be miserable and bored. My recent injury has me cooped up at home, so it's always lucky to find a gem like your blog here to keep me amused. My child spf protection website is getting better but it's hard to find information on child spf protection stuff, so I like learning from quality blogs like yours because it helps me in my web projects. You do a sweat job my friend. I'll be bookmarking your site in a special place. Will probably tell a friend too.

Nice work ~

Anonymous said...

Hello there, Michael, I thought your this post blog was great with good comments. Awesome. Nice Blog. earn wealthl .