Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Dandelion Queen Running Quick Through Me

You’re not a double chocolate sin, but I know who is
No, not a sin but I know what is
Blank faces, blank hands, fueled by logs of egotism
I write my name down in the dirt
The people laugh until it makes them hurt
You see them rolling around with tears in their eyes
It makes you wonder if they’re really alive
It makes you wonder what you’re doing here
But that’s a story for another day,
That’s a story for another day

Well it just so happens I’m walking down the street
Brothers always giving me peace and love
The most I can do is give it right back
It feels so good to give it right back
I smile and greet, and give it on to the next
The Dandelion queen sees all that’s been seen
So don’t back me up when I say it’s not right
I don’t need, I always believe
The Dandelion queen is running quick through me

Bound to be something someday
Round the corner to the next
Now I don’t need any of your names
For energy represents itself
So special, indeed it is
Knowing that all the words don’t mean a thing
All our actions would be missing something
Without out a loss
There is no gain
So forget all the pleasure and go for the pain

Oh I found the double chocolate sin again
It’s just an arms reach away
But something’s there that wasn’t there before
Too many sparkles of sugar
A sweet tooth outshines its glamour
I just don’t feel tempted anymore
All this stickyness has gone away
I’m just so much cleaner than I was before
I simply enjoy sitting cross legged
On the beach, on some dirt, on any carpeted or hard wood floor.

No comments: