Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Meaghan Is The LOVELY!


Reluctant Greetings on any Random Day
How do you do Mr. Skulland Bones
How do you do
I want to meet you, greet you,
and shake your hand
So I can be familiar with you
When you come in the end
Pleased to meet you Dark Farmer
Pleased to meet you
Come show me the ways of harvest
and why you reap the things that are dear
All throughout the year
Good Morning Brother Death
Good Morning
Teach me to serve so that I may learn
the reasons why we get
What no one ever deserves
Happy Holiday Grim Salesman
Happy Holiday
Nothing will keep you away from my door
Let me buy all the stock you have
So that no one else can feel this poor
Good day Sir Black Suit
Gooo day
Farewell for you have out welcomed your stay
Consumed my world in a single day
In all that I learned
There is no stopping your return
But at least I can say good day!

No comments: