Friday, October 03, 2003

Wandering Jew

I think I’ll plant something today
But what is it the first thing I must do
I must obtain a seed, just imagine the life force in this thing
So I plant it and treat it right
Cause I know it will provide me of all the fruit I need
So I water it every day
Watch it grow under the sun
Its just like having a child of my own
When it grows up I will be so proud
To show and share all the fruit I found
Just to think a tiny little seed
Can provide me of all the things that I need
So I know how much dirt can provide
So I know how much bigger this world is
It’s so complicated yet, I planted this seed today
And its so right in all the things that I need
But we all got to find our own way and something to lead
Give sunlight to all things that need to grow
And it will show us all the things we need to know
Just like a wandering jew, follow the light where ever it goes
North south east or west, I will follow
Just like a wandering jew

No comments: