Monday, July 12, 2004

Yes, I do take baths every so often. And these were written in one:

Rose in Winter

Have you ever seen a rose’s bloom in winter?
The petals doesn’t ask for any warmth to survive
Yet winter will melt its own beauty
For another’s to last but one more day
This is the generosity and sacrifice of our mothers

Returning Home

If you ask me how I can easily forget the worries of this world
I will ask how you can forget the beauty of this world
And if in the moment you cannot feel bliss
Then you must take another chance at life
If you said I had cancer
I would say there is not a dark spot on my inside
And if you ask for but one word from above,
Or a hand to gently guide into the unknown
Then you may never learn
Just as fathers must let go of their children
When they first want freedom on two wheels
It is the trust and faith of our father,
That we might willfully turn around and come back one day

No comments: